Company/organization: James Financial Partners
Contact: Stacey James
Our office is accepting applications for an experienced, dependable, detail-oriented administrative professional. This employee will be responsible for a wide range of support with the primary objective of performing administrative tasks and office management duties.
Primary responsibilities will include (and may not be limited to):
- Managing back office and administrative tasks.
- Scheduling appointments with clients.
- Maintaining client database and master calendar.
- Answering phones and assisting clients with service requests.
- Keeping agent licensing up to date.
- Preparing client correspondence.
- Managing compliance regulations and following approval processes.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Strong PC skills — above-average proficiency in MS Office Suite and other common applications.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle revolving deadlines.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com
For more information about the company, visit us on the web at www.jamesfinancialpartners.com.