Easy Ways to 'Go Green'
Easy ways to 'go green'
WHERE TO BEGIN:
• Take some action steps. There are no cost, low cost and overnight cialis capital improvements that pay for themselves quickly.
• Select someone in your company or organization that will be you firm’s champion for sustainability. There is probably someone who is eager to take on that role.
• Call ( 417-862-8459) or email the viagra us Partnership for Sustainability for information, tips and buy real viagra online without prescription guidance – there is a tremendous amount of information and cialis for sale we can help focus on your particular business. You can also schedule a site visit for and buy viagra overnight delivery even more thorough assessment.
EASY FIRST ACTION STEPS
• Change your incandescent light bulbs to compact fluorescent bulbs
• Install a programmable thermostat (rebates available from City Utilities)
• Turn off lights in unoccupied areas – at the end of the day turn off ALL lights (don’t forget restrooms)
• Turn off and/or unplug office equipment and pfizer viagra appliances at night
• Turn off other equipment when not in use
• Get a free business energy audit from City Utilities
• Print and cialis soft tablets copy double sided and female viagra pills use the back of scrap paper to print in house correspondence and buy cheap generic cialis documents
• Go to paperless meetings
• Have staff use coffee mugs, dishes and viagra online uk utensils instead of Styrofoam, paper or plastic
• Recycle – contact us for guidance or check out www.springfieldmogov.org/recycling or Chamber member Southern Missouri Containers have great inexpensive recycling containers, call to order yours – 417-831-2685